Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crushes, the college years, addendum

I can't believe I forgot Naveen Andrews on this list.  Yes, back in college, I became a little obsessed with him after watching "The English Patient".  I was alone in my apartment in Princeton one weekend and devoured every minute of it.  (In fact, we could have skipped the whole story with Ralph Fiennes and what's-her-name, and just focused on Naveen Andrews and Juliet Binochet's characters, if you ask me.)  This was long before the days of imdb.com and Netflix, so I couldn't immediately run out and watch every other movie he'd ever been in.  But when "Lost" premiered a few years ago, I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw him walk on to the screen.

Here he is from "The English Patient":

Nice.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow, I didn't realize that he was in other things beside Bride and Prejudice. I'll have to check that out.

Jen said...

Yeah. He's pretty yummy.

ricracsally said...

It was really all about the hair for me. Really, any man, no matter how plain, is hot when he has long hair. Which is odd since Dave is bald...hmmm...maybe I need to ponder this.

Emilia said...

While I do love beautiful hair on a man, I'm not okay when his hair is prettier than mine.