Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boys

The weather in Ohio has been absolutely wonderfully fabulously gorgeous!! I wish I could have you all over for a wonderful leaf crunchy, blue sky, autumny picnic!

Today we went to a park next to a river. I don't know the name of the park or the river. Because once you get out of Columbus, it's all farms and tiny towns until you hit the state line. (Or Cincinnati or Cleveland or Dayton.)

Here are some pictures of the loveliness of our day:

Above is a picture of the building across the street from the park. I thought the brick was a lovely contrast with the wonderful blue sky. Below is a picture of my hot husband playing frisbee with our four boys:

Aren't my husband and four boys so cute as they frolic about a field with their frisbees?

Hmm? What's that? You thought we only had three boys? Gosh. I'm pretty sure it's four, but maybe I should count again...
One.


Two.

Three.

Four.

Yup. Four boys.

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Looks delightful. I love the fall.

Jen said...

This entry made me squee a little bit. Yay for pictures!!!!

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

At some point I will stop tearing up about all this.

Emilia said...

H-
I don't see why you should get to stop tearing up. I certainly haven't. Though thinking about our Star Wars show helps me turn off the water works.

J-
Pictures are good. It makes him more real somehow.

A-
Fall foliage takes my breath away with all its colorful beauty. And helps me get ready to hunker down for the long GRAY winter here in Columbus. The sun and I are having one last torrid affair before we are cruelly separated for the winter. ;)

Angie Startin said...

He totally looks like he fits in with you guys. I am so happy for you :)

Dee said...

I did more than tear up! Blame it on the hormones. Love you all.

Beth said...

Once again I am so happy for you guys that I can hardly stand it.