Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twilight Fans

I had to try really hard to not fall asleep in church today because I was up all night reading Breaking Dawn. I'm not finished yet, so don't tell me anything! (I'm waiting for the sun to go down and the Sabbath to be over....not that I started the Sabbath at sundown last night, but in my head this is making sense. Don't judge me. ;) )

Anyway, friend Anne Marie provided this link on her blog which totally amused me. Read and enjoy. Then make your husbands read it.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear what you think. I have finished it and am eager to hear others' reactions. Glad you enjoyed the link. The guy who writes that blog wrote a Breaking Dawn spoof as well, this past week. It was hilarious.

Anne Marie said...

I am soooo glad that you finished it too and left feedback on my blog. You always have great insights, so I appreciated your take on the book. Thanks!