Saturday, October 3, 2009

very clever

On Friday Caleb dressed all in black to go to school. (His class field trip to the farm had been cancelled due to rain.) Black pants, black shirt, black scarf, black gloves, black hat, black sneakers.

He looked very artsy.

When I went to pick him up after school, a teacher came up to me and said, "Today Caleb came up to me and said, 'Look! I am a Black Smith!'"

Seriously. Tell me that's not one of the most clever things you've ever heard from the mouth of a five year old.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!! It is going to make me chuckle for days.

Valerie said...

You have 4 very smart boys. I can't believe the witty stuff they come up with. Must have inherited it from their mom!

Linnea said...

halarious! Love that Caleb guy!

Emilia said...

He is a piece of work, all right. I provide the corny. Todd provides the witty.