Friday, January 16, 2009

Home Improvement

I just recaulked my kitchen sink.

Is it weird that I feel all sorts of sexy after I complete tasks that involve a trip to the hardware store?

It's not just me. Todd fixed the toilet this week and swaggered up to tell me of his amazing accomplishment. Swaggered.

Perhaps it's because the two of us have always been sort of hopeless about fixing/building/home improvement things. When we are actually successful, we feel all sorts of grown up.

I just caught a glimpse of myself. I am still wearing my footsie pjs which are my most favorite thing ever to wear. I have to really push myself to change out of them into other clothes. But I have piano students coming soon, so I probably need to get dressed.

I felt sexy after caulking the sink while wearing my footsie pjs.

giggle

2 comments:

joan said...

Wrong.
So. Very. Wrong.
(Facepalm)

Emilia said...

JOAN!! Send me your child!