Monday, December 29, 2008

Musical Monday

Because the other day I said to a friend, "...here is my favorite goat headed demon."

He is my favorite because he is a goat headed demon who sings and dances and does back up for Buffy. A Musical + Buffy the Vampire Slayer= happy me!



This one I also love because it has the line "It could be witches! Some evil witches
Which is ridiculous, 'Cause witches, they were persecuted, Wiccan, good, and love the earth And woman power and I'll be over here."

And the bunny thing. My kids love the bunny thing.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I must admit this is probably my most favorite musical monday yet. I now want to watch the show with my kids. (Is that wrong?)

Emilia said...

Nah. I showed it to my boys. Spike says one bad word. (You'll remember the "B" word conversation from Todd's car one day.) And I explained that Willow and Tara were "really good friends". I have it if you want to borrow it and preview on your own first.