Sunday, December 7, 2008

Foreshadowing

My journal entry from May 4, 1991:

"Before the Scripture Bowl [This was an event in which all the kids who attended early morning seminary would race to see who could find a scripture the fastest based on a keyword, spiritual principle or historical reference. Because, yes, we are that kind of geeky. My ward won, btw.] started, Todd was holding a little baby and when he came over I naturally took him (the baby). Then Vinny came over and asked me jokingly if it was my child. I didn't say anything, I just kept playing with the baby, but Todd took over. He put his arm around me and said, "No. He's ours." I didn't say anything to that either. It was just a strange feeling."

I should mention that every now and then I will see Todd and burst out giggling. This is usually followed by me saying, "I can not believe that I grew up and actually married you!!" I mean that in a nice way. Really.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Keep the posts coming. These are way too fun.