Sunday, June 29, 2008

Laws of the Universe

I am a firm believer in the law of averages.

In the presence of some overly chipper and bubbly person, I feel the need to become as bitingly sarcastic as absolutely possible just to keep things on an even keel. I wouldn't want the universe to be all askew due to an overabundance of cheer.

With the belief firmly in tact, I suppose then I shouldn't have been surprised that if playroom looked like this:
(This is a picture of it looking clean, btw.)

Then the family room would clearly need to look like this:


How do they move so fast in their destruction? It's like my kids can sense that there is clean carpet somewhere and are magnetically drawn towards it.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I'm with you on this one! Kids work too fast.

Beth said...

Amen to all that that was stated.