Friday, May 23, 2008

Father and Son camp out!!

That's right, kids! My favorite time of year is upon us. The reason I have all boys! It is the annual father and son camp out this weekend!

I love my boys.

I love my husband.

I love camping.

But sometimes it is wonderful to know that the house is ALL MINE for 16 hours in a row. In years past I have had the car happily loaded for my grumbling husband hours before it was time to go.

I usually spend my precious free time to scrapbook, read, and watch the ENTIRE Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth.

I never invite people over. Why would I do that? I have the house to myself!

I'm mixing it up this year. (I'm just so wild and crazy, right?)

I'm doing this:
While I watch this:


And I will enjoy this:
And then some of this:
The one cancels out the other, right? Right?!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hope you enjoy the quiet! I'd love to know what you think of that movie. I've been wondering about watching it sometime. I have really been thinking lately that I need to watch Anne of Green Gables again. It's been at least 13 years...too long. Wish you lived closeby so we could relive the days of Gilbert swooning.

Emilia said...

I thought the movie was "eh". If I had it to do over, I think I'd just watch "While You Were Sleeping" again.

You schedule a night next year for an Anne of Green Gables fest, and I'm totally there!!!

Anne Marie said...

Yes, let's definitely do it.