Monday, March 3, 2008

Haircuts

Today was the day. Nathaniel and Caleb went for hair cuts today. Nathaniel was very excited to get his long hair chopped off so he could "look like Dad" again.





Caleb, however had to be chased around the shop for a few minutes before the hairstylist and I managed to wrestle him into the chair. He kicked and screamed the whole time. I wanted to cry as I watched all his pretty long, blond hair falling to the floor. He was able to donate a ponytail's worth, but still. Such prettiness. Gone. I'm not too melodramatic, or anything. I couldn't get a "before" shot of Caleb due to the chasing and holding him down thing, so here's one from a few weeks ago.

Before During
After

And here are my two little boys afterwards finding the last patch of snow in the neighborhood (BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE SPRING TODAY!!!!!) They have goofy faces because they are chewing on ice.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Such cute boys! I can't believe how different their hair color is. Do people say Nathaniel looks like Todd and Caleb looks like you?

Emilia said...

Caleb looks exactly like my pictures from that same age. Same facial expressions and everything. It's like looking in a mirror sometimes. Nathaniel has Todd's hair color, but other than that they don't really look alike. He literally looks like a "long-lost" uncle.

Anne Marie said...

Very handsome boys! Sounds like quite an adventure getting Caleb's hair cut. Whew!

Beth said...

Congrats, they look so handsome. Don't worry, the way Caleb's hair grows it will be back the way it was in no time.