Thursday, December 26, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Christmas....sort of

I never remember to take before pictures of the house before Christmas, even though I love looking at it.  So, at 2:30 am Christmas Day after everything was done, I snapped a few pictures before crawling up to bed.  The home decorating magazines will never be alerted, but this is what Christmas looks like at our house.


I give the kids books every Christmas, but they have informed me that books don't count as presents, so this year I just left the piles of books per kid on the table.


The tableau of stockings hung by the chimney, etc. used to be prettier before this room was turned into the home school room, but it seem that even with the fireplace blocked by a bookshelf, the stocking still managed to get filled.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: