Friday, November 6, 2009

Nesting

Guess who's nesting these days.

Yup, me.

Fellow broad, Dee, made me go and register at Babies R Us last week. As soon as we found a crib set to go with the picture that I bought a couple months ago, all of my decorating plans fell in to place!!

Tomorrow, armed with the picture and possibly a valance I will go to Lowes to get paint chips! I have also acquired a crib and dresser and had an epiphany of how to get it all to fit in the bedroom with the queen sized bed that is currently there.

Keep your fingers crossed that next week the weather will be kind and cooperative and I will be able to paint a room with the window open.

And then begins all of the OTHER painting I have planned...

Hallways and stairways and ceilings, oh my!

6 comments:

Linnea said...

i can't wait to see pictures

joan said...

Maybe just get the nursery taken care of for now. I'm exhausted just reading your post, and if you can paint there's no reason I can't, and I don't need the guilt, thank you very much. So cool it.

Jen said...

Waitaminute. Is this baby taking over my guest room? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Trish said...

Let me know if you need any help. I love to paint.

Emilia said...

Linnea-Pics in a couple of weeks.

Joan-I promise not to be too productive. Besides, you have baby potatoes to shellac and turn into jewelry.

Jen-2 visits in 5 years hardly constitutes as ownership.

Trish-I will let you know. Thanks!

joan said...

I just had to comment to tell you that the word verification is "dinghtst." Still working on the definition.