Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nathaniel turns 7!!!

Today Nathaniel is 7 years old!!

He has been counting down to this day for approximately four months, so he's not excited or anything.

Today we are keeping it low key. Some cake. A few presents. Good stuff.

My seven favorite things about Nathaniel right now:

1. I love that Nathaniel is so very much his own person. There is no middle child syndrome going on there.

2. I love that he enjoys being in a book club with his friends, and that when it was suggested in said book club that they should skip a few books in the series, he was appalled and insisted we go to the library so he could get and read the ten books in between. (Finally, some hint that he's related to me!)

3. I love that he likes to sleep.

4. I love that he is so excited about school and learning.

5. I love that he was really excited to see Todd's MRI pictures, and bugged him for a full two months before Todd finally remembered to show him.

6. I love his beautiful dark eyes and long eye lashes and dark hair.

7. I love that he's mine.

No comments: