Monday, May 4, 2009

Blame it on Hormones

I am ridiculously appreciative my friends today.

So, to everyone who had to deal with me in all of my PMS-ing glory through the series of fiascos that made up my day, I would like to say a very large THANK YOU!!

Thank you for talking when I needed talk. And talking about something completely different when I needed that, too. And being silent for several seconds when I said, "No talking!"

I wish I had gazillions of dollars and could take us all on a cruise tomorrow.

Alas, I do not. So I give you my feeble, but heartfelt gratitude.

3 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Silly Emilia. Didn't you get the memo? PMS is a total fabrication that women are perpetuating, en mass, to get away with moody behavior.

Emilia said...

Hm. So I can't murder anyone and get away with it?

Bummer.

Katey said...

You call THAT PMS? Oh my dear Emilia THAT was baby kitten stuff and no way near TRUE PMS. I am QUITE sure that you have far more rage and indignation and drama to show us then THAT. If you want to REALLY have behavior worth an apology it will take some lessons. Keep taking these baby steps and practice (Heather and Dee won't mind a bit they are the real PMS experts) and you'll get there one day. When your all grown up and ready to learn MENOPAUSE rage then Joan and I will take over.

By the way, your friends ridiculously appreciate YOU too and we would do just about anything for you anytime... as long as it doesn't involve making Caleb wear clothes or shoes.