Monday, December 22, 2008

Musical Monday

I watch this movie every year. And I cry every year when the general comes in. In the beginning and end of the movie. If you haven't ever seen "White Christmas" watch it. It you have seen it, watch it again.




Not at all related to Christmas, but I love it. I wanted a dress just like theirs when I was little. I could still pull it off, right? Especially with an enormous blue feathered fan. I predict it will be next season's must have. Just you watch.





This is way better than the dresses, though.



3 comments:

Beth said...

I love White Christmas! Does the fact that I am commenting so soon after you posted this mean that I am a bit bored and am checking blogs far too often? I think the answer is Yes.

Eli Bowman said...

When I'm worried and I can't sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep, and I fall asleep counting my blessings....


...Man! That's a good musical!!

Emilia said...

It almost makes you want to try some buttermilk and a liverwurst sandwich, right?