Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Too Early

The conversation Todd and I had when I crawled back into bed at 6am.  

Todd: Did you get up and exercise?

Me:  It is 6 am and I have already exercised, done laundry, dealt with popcorn orders, read my scriptures, eaten breakfast, checked my email, read all my favorite blogs and found a new one I may have to start reading.

Todd: ...wow.  I'm sorry.

Me:  s'okay, I'm going to try to get a little nap before the kids wake up.

Todd: k, love you.

[Silence]

Caleb:  MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had a BAD NIGHTMARE and my STOMACH hurts!!!!!!!  MOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

After we got Caleb back to his own bed, Todd presented me with inadvertant early morning love poetry when he said:

I inhaled your hair
It was tasty and delicious
Like licorice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, mornings!


2 comments:

joan said...

So you're saying Nathaniel's attraction to your hair was an inherited thing. In the future, you might want to warn his girlfriends.

Emilia said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I hadn't made the connection!

It's kinda creepy now.