Sunday, October 12, 2008

To do on Monday

Monday is kind of a crazy day in Smithland. Caleb has school in the morning while Nathaniel has gymnastics, then Nathaniel has school while Caleb has swimming. I feel like I spend Mondays driving speedily to and fro, so tomorrow's cleaning will be not quite so intense as what is to come.

Monday:

-All three disgusting bathrooms. (Seriously, boys are given precision equipment. How do they manage to miss all the time?!) Yuck.
- Hallways. Walls wiped down, floors swept and mopped.
- Two loads of laundry. Washed, dried, folded AND put away.
- Go through paper and clip coupons and begin grocery list for the month.
-All doorknobs and light switch plates disinfected.

(opt.)-paint the light switch plate and outlet covers for the dining room.


Can I get it all done and still have time to read, talk to my friends, crunch in the leaves and be silly with my kids?

We shall see.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Why I hate chores and cleaning: You sweep and mop today, clean the bathrooms, do the laundry... and in a few days it will be like you never did anything.