Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nathaniel's Poem

Nathaniel’s Song for Spring (written last April for National Poetry Month)

It’s Spring! It’s Spring! We really like the Spring!
We don’t need coats.
And flowers grow.
It’s Spring! It’s Spring! It’s Spring!

But the bumble bees come out in the Spring
and they make honey
and they go into the bushes ‘cause that’s where they live
They go into tall bushes because that’s where they live
And they make honey
Bzzzzzzzzzz.

It’s spring! It’s spring! It’s spring!!

And I love it!!...(but I also like the winter because I get to play in the snow
and in the summer we’re going to see Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw in Wyoming!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have the most talented nephews ever.

Good job nathaniel! I love you!

~Aunt Jenny~

Anne Marie said...

Love the poem, Nathaniel.