Friday, December 14, 2007

White Christmas

Today Benjamin was home sick from school. Benjamin has the most amazing immune system in the world. When the rest of us get sick for a week from something, Benjamin gets sick for a couple of hours. After his fever came down a little he asked if he could curl up in the papasan to watch a movie.

The movie? White Christmas. My all time favorite Christmas movie.

I can not watch that movie without crying at beginning AND the end. You know when the general comes in and...sorry, I have to find a tissue now. I get weepy just thinking about it.

Anyway, fun music and dance. Witty dialog, when it's not MGM musical corny. Well worth watching. I had a secret crush on Danny Kaye when I was little. Tall, skinny, wonderful nose, and musical. What's not to love?

No comments: